100 STEAM Resources for your Makerspace

1 view

John Mansel-Pleydell

Aug 30, 2019, 7:26:29 AM8/30/19
to Northwest Ohio STEAM Coalition
As we roll into the new year, a great resource arrived in my inbox this week and I wanted to pass it on to all of you.

Please pass this on to anyone you think may be interested.

Building a makerspace at your school or library can be confusing when you're just getting started.  We get a lot of questions everyday that range from the basic to the complex and we try to answer most of them.

In order to help, we decided to put together a free collection of our favorite makerspace resources and websites that you might find useful.  This resource guide has over 100 makerspace related articles, guides, checklists and more that will help you get started with hands-on maker education.

I truly hope you find this guide useful.

Please forward this newsletter to someone who may benefit from this makerspace resource.  We need more hands-on STEM learning in schools and libraries.

Have a great week !

Andrew

andrew miller

Andrew Miller