Future of Skilled Trades

John Mansel-Pleydell

Nov 5, 2019, 9:02:01 AM11/5/19
to Northwest Ohio STEAM Coalition, April Welch, Beverly Singer, Chad Rex, Chris Malanga, David Mohring, Denise Reeb, Doug Meyers, Grime, Jamie, James Drewes, Jerry Hayes, Karl Seiler, Kris Dobbelaere, Lee, Greg, Martha Gebers, Matt Davis, Matt Gilroy, Michele Bagrowski, Mike Kwiatkowski, Mr Jim Lee, Nancy Miller, Nathan Ferrell, Peter Beck, Tim Meister, Tori Atkinson, Tracy Rendleman
Jim Lee passed this link on to me. A nice perspective on the future of skilled trades presented in an impactful way for our high school and middle school audience.

That USAToday promotion leads to the "We are Generation T" Website sponsored by Lowes.

Please share these links with your teachers and students.

Thanks,
John

John Mansel-Pleydell M.Ed
Instructional Services Supervisor
Google for Education Certified Trainer
GEG Northwest Ohio Leader
TILO - NW Ohio Facilitator
Northern Buckeye Education Council

Toll Free: 1-800-472-5475 (dial 1) then  2541
Phone: 419-267-2541 (direct)
Email: mple...@nwoca.org
Website: http://mpleydell.nwoca.org

View my online calendar