Welcome to New members!

1 view

mple...@nwoca.org

Oct 11, 2022, 4:08:38 PM10/11/22
to Northwest Ohio STEAM Coalition
Welcome to some new members that were added today. Stacie Schroeder has taken over from Kim Grime at Tinora, Dawn Ash is the new STEM person at Lake Local and we added Mandie Pirolli from Anthony Wayne to the list.

As a reminder you can see all the conversations that have happened in this group by visiting the google group home page. You will need to be logged into a google account that matches the email you subscribed with.

Please introduce yourself to the group and share your ideas and questions.

We are hoping to do some tours of schools later in the year in December and January so if you have something to show us then please let me know.

best
John Mansel-Pleydell
This conversation is locked