Good Resource to Share with your students

John Mansel-Pleydell

Jun 2, 2021, 8:55:30 AM6/2/21
to Northwest Ohio STEAM Coalition
Hello STEAM Teachers

Congratulations on making it through a difficult year! I wanted to share a resource that I was introduced today in a presentation today. The website is "I build America" which has resources for a variety of purposes but I found a lot of information that would be of interest to teachers who work with students in STEM and STEAM classes.

We are also actively planning activities for the fall. The group (Advanced Manufacturing Consortium) is committed to reaching out and sharing opportunities with all or our membership  (schools and businesses) I will be sure to share these opportunities as we get them finalized for the fall semester.
Thanks,
John

John Mansel-Pleydell M.Ed
Professional Learning Group Supervisor
Northern Buckeye Education Council
Google for Education Certified Trainer
GEG Ohio Leader
TILO - NW Ohio Facilitator
Seesaw Ambassador

Toll Free: 1-800-472-5475 (dial 1) then  2541
Phone: 419-267-2541 (direct)
Email: mple...@nwoca.org
Website: http://mpleydell.nwoca.org

cid:image001.png@01D70A80.7A849580