Detroit Tigers STEAM Day

Derek Friess

Feb 6, 2019, 11:49:02 AM2/6/19
to stea...@nwoca.org

Hello everyone.  I am Derek Friess from PDY schools.  I am the Technology Coordinator and before that I was a high school Math Teacher at Delta High School.  I have helped the Detroit Tigers run a classroom outside event called Math day for the last 8 years.  This year we are changing it to STEAM Day and it will be on Thursday, May 16th against the Athletics.  We don’t have all of the plans yet, but it is a great day.  There will be a “classroom” session in the morning, and then a 1:00 game.  The tickets for schools can be purchased at a great discounted price.  I will be helping put it together again, and would love to see some of you there with kids!  It is probably after testing for most of you, and is a lot of fun! A school day and a professional baseball game- what could be better?!

Here is a link to the website to tell you a little more about it: https://www.mlb.com/tigers/tickets/specials/class-outside

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know and I will do what I can!

Derek

Derek Friess, Technology Coordinator

Pike-Delta-York Local School District

419-822-3391 (Office)

419-822-4478 (Fax)

signature_1292062022 Pike-Delta-York Quality Profile

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain student personally identifiable information that is confidential. Such information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify me by telephone at 419-822-3391 to arrange for the return of the original document to me. Please also delete the message from your computer. Thank you.