Teaching Opportunity with Lego WeDo this Summer.

John Mansel-Pleydell

Feb 6, 2019, 8:46:00 AM2/6/19
to Northwest Ohio STEAM Coalition, Katie Jimenez
Attention teachers!

The NWOESC is looking for a teacher to teach 15-17 hours of content
for grades 2-4 at the Annual Summer Honors Academy held each year at
Defiance Elementary School. It will be held the week of June 10 - 14.
From 8 am to Noon each day.

NWOESC and NWOCA have partnered to provide a classroom set 12+1 of
Lego WeDo kits to be used for the class. We just need to find someone
willing to teach the class. You will be paid $500 to teach the class
so it is worth considering.

Contact Katie Jiminez as soon as you can as she wants to finalize
classes by the end of this week. KJim...@nwoesc.org

We also purchased 12 Sphero and 12 Makey Makey kits and will be
looking for teachers to develop content to teach these next year.
(2020 in the summer)

Thanks,
John

John Mansel-Pleydell M.Ed
Instructional Services Supervisor
Google for Education Certified Trainer
GEG Northwest Ohio Leader
Northern Buckeye Education Council

Toll Free: 1-800-472-5475 (dial 1) then 2541
Phone: 419-267-2541 (direct)
Email: mple...@nwoca.org
Website: http://mpleydell.nwoca.org

View my online calendar