exam centre change

Roopinivelu S

Mar 17, 2024, 1:48:29 AMMar 17
to Discussion forum for One Health
HI  I need to change my exam centre ?  how  you allot the exam centre ?  is there any  possibilites  for  selection of centre according to our preferance( which is already fiiled earlier)?

NOC24 GE25

Mar 19, 2024, 1:45:48 AMMar 19
to Discussion forum for One Health, roopini...@gmail.com
Dear Learner,

As per the NPTEL EXAM GUIDELINE:

No request for any changes in the Centre or Date/Time specified in the Admit Card will be entertained.
Due to operational constraints, NPTEL reserves the right to add a new city or remove an existing one, and allot a city that may not be from any of the choices selected by the candidate.

Please feel free to reach out for any further query

Regards
One Health Team