Assignments missed

Saurav Anurag Puhan

Apr 2, 2024, 2:32:45 AMApr 2
to Discussion forum for One Health
Hey, i would like to mention that have missed about 5 assignments out of 12 in the one health programme. So,  please could you guide me as to what could be done to be applicable for the certification process. Please considerate atleast 1 week as i had some health complications and was not able to complete the online assignments. Please guide me through the same. Thank you.

NOC24 GE25

Apr 3, 2024, 3:25:44 AMApr 3
to Discussion forum for One Health, saurava...@gmail.com
Dear Learner,

We raised the concern with the NPTEL team and as per our discussion with them, one must fulfill the assignment criteria in order to get the certificate.

CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE

Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100

Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score

Please feel free to reach us for any further query.

Regards
One Health Team