Mechanical Characterization of Bituminous Materials : Final Feedback Form

online...@nptel.iitm.ac.in

May 3, 2022, 12:59:36 AM5/3/22
to noc22-ce4...@nptel.iitm.ac.in
Dear student,

We are glad that you have attended the NPTEL online certification course.

We hope you found the NPTEL Online course useful and have started using NPTEL extensively.

In this regard, we would like to have feedback from you regarding our course and whether there are any improvements, you would like to suggest.

We are enclosing an online feedback form and would request you to spare some of your valuable time to input your observations. Your esteemed input will help us in serving you better.

We thank you for your valuable time and feedback.

Thanks & Regards,

-NPTEL Team