Mechanical Characterization of Bituminous Materials : Result Published!

online...@nptel.iitm.ac.in

May 10, 2022, 1:15:20 AM5/10/22
to noc22-ce4...@nptel.iitm.ac.in
Dear Candidate,

The exam scores and E Certificates have been released for April 2022 Exam(s).

Step 1 - Are the results of my courses released?
Please check the Results published courses list in the below links.:-
April 2022 Exam - Click here

Step 2 - How to check Results?
Please login to internalapp.nptel.ac.in/. and check your exam results.
Use the same login credentials as used to register to the exam.

What's next?
Please read the pass criteria carefully and check against what you have gotten.
If you still have any issues, please report the same here. internalapp.nptel.ac.in/. We will reply within a week.

Last date to report queries: 3 days within publishing of scores.

Note :

Hard copies of certificates will not be dispatched.
The duration shown in the certificate will be based on the timeline of offering of the course in 2022, irrespective of which Assignment score that will be considered.

Thanks and Best wishes.
NPTEL Team