Hall Tickets for April Exams are released !

online...@nptel.iitm.ac.in

Apr 21, 2022, 6:39:49 AM4/21/22
to noc22-ce4...@nptel.iitm.ac.in
Dear Candidate,

****This is applicable only for the exam registered candidates****

****Please don't click on below links, if you are not registered for the Exam****

Your Hall Ticket / admit card for the NPTEL Exam(s) on April 2022 has been released.

Please login to below link if your registered email id is a Gmail id.

https://cdn3.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/885/76546/login.html

OR
For non Gmail users can use below link :

using your exam registered email id and download your hall ticket.

Note:

  • If there are any mistakes in the hall ticket such as another person's photo/sign/name, please fill the following Google form & mark the corrections.
  • GForm Link -  https://forms.gle/aqeMCN15MpnTQPpV9 (Deadline - April 22, 2022 at 11.00 AM)
  • These corrections will be reflected in your e-certificate only.
  • No changes will be made in the hall ticket.
  • We will check and verify the same and send an email confirmation.
  • You will still be allowed to write the exam. We will NOT make any changes in the hall ticket issued to you. Please come to the exam centre with the printout of the same hall ticket, along with a valid govt. approved photo id card.
  •  If the photo/sign/name is yours, we WILL NOT upload any updated photo/sign, etc.
  •  Requests for changes in exam city, exam center, session, or course will NOT be entertained.

Please write to sup...@nptel.iitm.ac.in for any further queries.

All the best for your exams!

Warm Regards,
NPTEL Team