Mechanical Characterization of Bituminous Materials - Week-10 content is live now !!

1 view

online...@nptel.iitm.ac.in

Mar 28, 2022, 5:16:01 AM3/28/22
to noc22-ce4...@nptel.iitm.ac.in
Dear Learners,

The lecture videos for Week 10 have been uploaded for the course "Mechanical Characterization of Bituminous Materials". The lectures can be accessed using the following link:

The other lectures in this week are accessible from the navigation bar to the left. Please remember to login into the website to view contents (if you aren't logged in already).

Please note that we will add one more video soon.

Practice Assignment-10 for Week-10 is also released and can be accessed from the following link

Assignment-10 for Week-10 is also released and can be accessed from the following link

The assignment has to be submitted on or before Wednesday,[06/04/2022], 23:59 IST.

As we have done so far, please use the discussion forums if you have any questions on this module.

Note : Please check the due date of the assignments in the announcement and assignment page if you see any mismatch write to us immediately.

Thanks and Regards,

-NPTEL Team