Thank you for mentoring us

Neha Agraharkar

Jan 21, 2021, 8:11:12 AM1/21/21
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Hello Bala sir, and all the people of team Knoin. As the results are already out, I am pleased to inform you that the result is awesome.
I would like to thank all of you for mentoring us and giving us the knowledge to delve into and learn about Design thinking. It was an enriching journey and will always be one of my best learning experiences.
Once again thank you to you all!

Regards.
Neha Agraharkar

sharvari sawant

Jan 21, 2021, 8:34:29 AM1/21/21
to Neha Agraharkar, Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Yes I agree..it is truly motivating to get these certificates and to explore Design Thinking and the TRIZ principles. I will.be presenting and sharing these learnings with my peers and see how we can implement in our work.

Thanks a lot for your mentorship, Bala Sir and your supporters in the workshop.

Regards
Sharvari

itishree devi

Jan 22, 2021, 12:08:02 AM1/22/21
to sharvari sawant, Neha Agraharkar, Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Would also like to express my gratitude to Bala Sir, Siddharth and the rest of their team for taking the time to take us all through very enriching learning experience. More so for hand-holding all the way. Overall a very satisfying experience!. Awaiting my FDP Certificate. Yet to receive it.
Would appreciate some advice as to how we can proceed to further enhance our knowledge base while trying use Design Thinking as a means to solve real-life problems..

Thank You

Best Regards
Itishree