Re: Could not submit Assignment 1.1, 2 & 3

Message has been deleted

Bala Ramadurai

Oct 22, 2020, 7:05:06 AM10/22/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Hello,
  Thank you for your post on the discussion forum.

It is tough for us at NPTEL to allow late submission of assignments now.

However, what I can tell you is that the assignments constitute 25% of the total marks and 75% rests with the final exam. So, if you do well at the exams, then missing the assignments won't seem so bad.

Also, we take the best 3 assignments for the 25%. So, I guess, you are missing 10 marks overall  giving you a total 90% still within your grasp.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and have a nice day!
Bala

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 1:17:46 AM UTC+5:30 Dr. Sonia Riyat wrote:
Respected Coordinator,

Due to technical issues, I could not submit the Assignment 1.1, 2 & 3.  I request you  to please allow to submit the assignments once again as its non-submission would restrict me to get the certificate for the course.

Seeking for a positive response!

Regards,