Certification exam attempts

Neha Agraharkar

Oct 23, 2020, 12:38:23 PM10/23/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Hi.
I am Neha from Pune. I have not only completed the course but loved the content and the experience of learning. Thank you so much Prof Bala and the team of Knoin Electronics, for making this so interesting and knowledgeable.
I have submitted 1, 1.1 and 4 assignments but missed the deadline for assignment 2 and 3.
I know its not possible to change the deadline.
Can I still attempt the examination?
If my marks don't meet the criteria for certification, is there one more chance to attempt the test and the entire course?

I am very happy that I completed this course and learning the processes has definitely made me more curious. I want to implement it as a part of my job throughout my career!
It will be great to know if there is a way to take the course again, incase I fail in this exam(due to assignment marks or examination marks)?

Nonetheless, thank you once again :)

SM_Sep 20

Oct 23, 2020, 12:57:44 PM10/23/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer

Neha Agraharkar

Oct 23, 2020, 1:07:53 PM10/23/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer, SM_Sep 20
Thanks Siddarth. I read that thread.
But I also wanted to know, if I fail, can I take up the course assignments and certificate examination once again as a 2nd attempt after December 2020 examination also?

SM_Sep 20

Oct 24, 2020, 7:25:56 AM10/24/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Yes Ma'am. You can take the assignments and exam again if you fail

Neha Agraharkar

Oct 25, 2020, 10:24:24 AM10/25/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer, SM_Sep 20
Thank you for the information :)

Bala Ramadurai

Oct 29, 2020, 12:21:34 AM10/29/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Hello,
  Thank you for your question.

Although the rules allow that I hope you don't get to that and you pass (not only pass, but ace the exam) the first time in flying colours.

If you have any queries about design thinking or some topics in the course that are not clear to you, please do let us know in the forum and we'll be happy to help you with clarifications.

Thanks and all the best for your preparations!
Bala

Neha Agraharkar

Nov 27, 2020, 2:35:49 AM11/27/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer, Bala Ramadurai
Thank you Sir :)