Week 2 assignment question 5

Shoba Elumalai

Oct 1, 2020, 4:21:33 AM10/1/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
We have been taught about line graph as the graphical representation ,but the answer is wrong.Can anyone please explain about this ,it will be really helpful.

Bala Ramadurai

Oct 5, 2020, 5:26:49 AM10/5/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer

Hello,
  Thank you for bringing this up to our notice.

Indeed, this could be one interpretation as well.

We had the conflict of interest model in mind, but multi-whys or 5-whys could be taken as the method of analysis as well.

I will get this re-evaluated.

Thanks again for spotting this.
Bala

Shoba Elumalai

Oct 6, 2020, 10:16:35 AM10/6/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer, Bala Ramadurai
Thank you for replying Sir

Shoba Elumalai

Oct 21, 2020, 12:01:51 AM10/21/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer, Shoba Elumalai, Bala Ramadurai
Respected Sir,
The answer hasn't been re-evaluated yet. It would be really helpful if you consider line- graph also as an answer to question 5. Kindly do the needful.

Thank you.

Bala Ramadurai

Oct 22, 2020, 7:05:46 AM10/22/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer

Thank you for bringing this up. We'll work on this and let you know soon.

Thanks and have a nice day!
Bala