Process to approach the potential users

Neha Agraharkar

Dec 16, 2020, 8:46:08 AM12/16/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Hello sir.
I work as a Technical Lead in a start up and learning to implement the DT process for the product that my company is developing.
We don't have clients and not generating revenue yet, as the product is still in early stages of development. I am not sure how to approach the people who would be the users of the product that we are building and interview them.
We are not making a product for a particular client demand, reason being we are product based company not service based and recently founded. The DT process is not implemented till date.
I am new to the DT process and I hope you can guide me in learning the process of voluntarily approaching potential clients to understand their needs(w/o a product at hand). Sorry for the long message.
Thank you in advance. Have a great day Sir.