Clash of the exam with my college end semester examination

Sree Krishna Sangeeth Ch

Dec 6, 2020, 11:47:31 AM12/6/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Hi.
I have got the information about the allotted exam centre and session. I was allotted the Forenoon Session on the 18th of December 2020 (Friday).
Since the exam is on 18th Dec 2020 which is Friday and the session allotted to me is Forenoon, is there any chance for me to shift this to the afternoon session as it clashes with my college end semester exam which is in the same time slot.

I requested my college administration but they could not change it due to other complexities with clashes for many other students.

Is there any possibility to change my examination session to the Afternoon?
Hope to hear soon.Thanks in advance.

SM_Sep 20

Dec 6, 2020, 11:25:40 PM12/6/20
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer, s.k.san...@gmail.com