Genrich Altsheller's 40 inventive principles and 76 stanard solutions

mskum...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2019, 9:23:20 PM9/2/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Dear Sir,

It was very very awesome while seeing and applying those inventive principles 10, 11, 13.
I would like to see, learn, apply and use all those 40 inventive principles and 76 standard solutions (by Genrich Altsheller).

Can I know from where I can get those things?
Or could you please share/prescribe me some books/contents?
Or any webpage links?

Thank you so much sir.

Prof. Bala Ramadurai

Sep 13, 2019, 5:11:22 AM9/13/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer, mskum...@gmail.com
Hello,
  Thank you for your question and interest in this wonderful methodology called TRIZ.

you can start here - https://triz-journal.com/

Thanks and have a nice day!
Bala

mskum...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2019, 3:10:58 AM9/14/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Thank you so much for your kind reply sir.