Next level of Design Thinking- A Primer

sanjan...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2019, 11:15:35 AM10/20/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Hi Sir,

The results are out and I am thankful to you for taking this course. the course is really helpful for me to get into the situations, know about the root cause of the problem(s), come up with possible solutions and test them. You had made the course very easy and fun to learn. It will be really helpful for me and hopefully for other people who had registered for Design Thinking- A Primer, if you come up with the next level course of Design Thinking.

Hoping for a positive response.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjana John