Overall Feedback

Adish Barve

Oct 6, 2019, 10:18:44 AM10/6/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Hi Bala Sir and team,

I really loved this course, Bala sir your way of explaining concepts with the help of stories is amazing. Your team also made us understanding the concepts with the help of workshops.

Bala sir can you please share your Email id?, if in  future we need your suggestion or help.

Regards,
Adish Barve

Prof. Bala Ramadurai

Oct 7, 2019, 6:46:37 AM10/7/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Hello,
  Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you liked the course and found it useful.

This response should give you my email address.

Thanks and have a nice day!
Bala