Gratitude Prof. Bala

Shaveta Arora

Oct 11, 2019, 2:49:40 AM10/11/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
To Prof. Bala,

Your lectures including the workshops were really interesting, which motivated me to continue with the course while teaching the same course as well.
This is the first course on NPTEL which I had completed with 92% gold elite.
Thanks for teaching design thinking.

Message has been deleted

Natarajan Arunachalam

Oct 12, 2019, 12:23:24 AM10/12/19
to Smita Ninad Kelkar, Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Thank you Professor Bala, We in our SNS College of Technology started Design Thinking concept even to the students from this academic year and it was very  much interesting to follow your lecture. My score is 86%. Thank you once again
With warm regards,

A. NATARAJAN, ME,

Associate Professor,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
SNS College of Technology,
Coimbatore-641 035.

Phone: 96008 47792.

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 at 20:57, Smita Ninad Kelkar <smita...@gmail.com> wrote:
Same here Baby sir, it was a great course and so lucid that we not only learnt but earned good during exams. It's 88% and I am so happy you made us Design Thinker.. Now we bear the responsibility of becoming Design Practitioner by applying it
Thanks again
Smita

A J

Oct 12, 2019, 12:35:57 AM10/12/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Thanks you Prof Bala sir.
We incorporated Design Thinking as a subject in our autonomous syll for the upcoming semester. This course really helps a lot for us and thanks a lot sir.
K.Ajay, Asst Prof, MVGR College of Engg (A), VZM, AP
Message has been deleted

pbma...@rediffmail.com

Oct 12, 2019, 2:49:21 AM10/12/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Thank you Prof. Bala Sir.
It was really nice learning experience. Your teaching style is very good. It contains insight, lucid explanation of various concepts, correct flow as well as lot of fun too.
I also successfully cleared the exam with 84%.
This learning will certainly help me in my profession. Thanks again.

Regards.
Prashant Marathe
Trainer & Consultant
Pune

Nilay Shah

Oct 12, 2019, 5:36:52 AM10/12/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Dear Prof Bala,

Greetings!

It was a wonderful experience learning Design Thinking. The approach of teaching and concept explanation made it very easy for us to understand and apply them in real time. I successfully cleared the exam with 86%.

We have already started adopting these concepts in our Projects. Our purpose is to make it easy and possible for small / medium enterprises to restructure, standardize and automate business processes and make the enterprise process driven thus enabling the enterprise to optimize and upscale their businesses.

Once again a big thank you and warm gratitude for teaching us Design Thinking.

Looking forward to further engagements.

Warm Regards,
Nilay Shah

Smita Ninad Kelkar

Oct 12, 2019, 9:12:38 AM10/12/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Same here Bala sir, it was a great course and so lucid that we not only learnt but earned good during exams. It's 88% and I am so happy you made us Design Thinker.. Now we bear the responsibility of becoming Design Practitioner by applying it
Thanks again
Smita

Reshmi Thampy

Oct 13, 2019, 2:08:27 AM10/13/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Thank you design thinking team for such a fun course. Actually i didn't plan on doing a course seriously but ended up doing all the assignments and writing the exam because it was really interesting :)
I came across this course while randomly scrolling through the nptel page. I really liked the introduction video and it made me stay.
Also all the best Knoin for all your future endeavours..