final result

ajay.k...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2019, 3:53:30 AM10/10/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Sir,
One of my friend who wrote online exam for another swayam course on the same day that I have attended for 'design thinking' has already got his result. I would like to know if there is anything further I need to do or pending from my side like feed back etc. Also, kindly let us know the expected date for announcing the result.
Thanks & Regards,
ajay

noca...@nptel.iitm.ac.in

Oct 10, 2019, 7:57:53 AM10/10/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
Dear learner,

We are publishing the results one by one so wait some time we will send a regarding result after completion.

Thanks