regarding admit card

shishu...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2019, 1:40:16 AM9/20/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
sir in my admit card both photograph and signature section has only signature there is no photograph.Kindly sort out my problem.
Thank you
STSEP191150264.pdf

Shishu Kumar Chaudhary

Sep 20, 2019, 1:44:14 AM9/20/19
to To: Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer
STSEP191150264.pdf

Siddharth Maturi

Sep 22, 2019, 2:40:00 AM9/22/19
to Discussion forum for Design Thinking - A Primer, shishu...@gmail.com
Hello,

I have written an email to NPTEL team regarding your issue. It seems, whatever file has been uploaded by you during exam registration is been printed in your hall ticket.

Kindly provide your Photograph to Bharathi Maám through the email I have initiated.

Thanks,
Siddharth
TA - Design Thinking