New release for Notakey Authentication Appliance

Update Bot

May 10, 2022, 2:28:33 AM5/10/22
to product-an...@notakey.com

Changes since previous release 5.0.62

Below is a list of latest changes for current release version 5.0.75 of Notakey Authentication Appliance. Full change history for this version can be found here.

To sign up for our cloud authentication service, please visit signup.notakey.com. To install on-premises authentication service please follow this guide.

Please visit our documentation site documentation.notakey.com for detailed product manuals and guides.

Changes in v5.0.75

  • Deprecate legacy RancherOS system-docker cron integration
  • Introduce automatic system updates (enable with ntk cfg set cli.auto_update 1)
  • Backup restore graceful exit on format error
  • CLI script reinstall feature
  • Fix unused image cleanup to free disk space
  • Add support for automatic backups of config and data (enable with ntk cfg set cli.auto_backup 1)
  • Fix local configuration access when running commands in cli-server service