New release for Notakey Authentication Server

Update Bot

Feb 6, 2023, 9:03:00 PM2/6/23
to product-an...@notakey.com

Changes since previous release 4.3.0

Below is a list of latest changes for current release version 5.0.4 of Notakey Authentication Server. Full change history for this version can be found here.

To sign up for our cloud authentication service, please visit signup.notakey.com. To install on-premises authentication service please follow this guide.

Please visit our documentation site documentation.notakey.com for detailed product manuals and guides.

Changes in v5.0.4

  • Complete rewrite of all oboarding proof creation logic
  • Major performance enhancements for onboarding operations
  • Use device certificate for signing approval requests
  • Use transient store for all activities, tokens and auth requests
  • Remote user lookup rewrite
  • Fix audit log corruption issue in some circumstances

Changes in v4.3.3

  • Fix manual onboarding reject button
  • Documentation updates
  • Optimizations of authentication activities view
  • Additional request check for device offboarding request