New release for Notakey Authentication Appliance

1 view

Update Bot

Feb 27, 2023, 9:01:43 PM2/27/23
to product-an...@notakey.com

Changes since previous release 5.0.81

Below is a list of latest changes for current release version 5.0.82 of Notakey Authentication Appliance. Full change history for this version can be found here.

To sign up for our cloud authentication service, please visit signup.notakey.com. To install on-premises authentication service please follow this guide.

Please visit our documentation site documentation.notakey.com for detailed product manuals and guides.

Changes in v5.0.82

  • Add :rp.access_log" option to enable RP service access log in trafik container log. Enable with ntk cfg set ::rp.access_log on|off.