New major release of Notakey Authentication Server version 4.0.8

Ingemārs Ašmanis

Aug 2, 2021, 4:39:34 AM8/2/21
to Notakey product announcements
We are pleased to announce a new major version of our core authentication server. This update includes various performance enhancements, improved caching and user management.

Update notes
Update can be installed with "ntk sys update", as usual. During Authentication Server startup on the first updated node, Key-Value datastore will migrate schema to a new version. Depending on the size of the datastore, this can take some time, usually several minutes.

To avoid any downtime make sure that schema update is complete before running "ntk sys update" on any other nodes in the cluster. Migration status can be checked with the "ntk as status" command: if line health reads "LIVE", you can proceed with updates on other nodes.

You can also inspect progress of datastore migration and any possible errors with command "docker logs -f dashboard".

If there are any issues with the new release please let us know by contacting support  at https://notakey.freshdesk.com/

If you encounter any compatibility issues you can perform a rollback as described here.