New release of Notakey Authentication Server version 2.17.0

Ingemārs Ašmanis

Dec 20, 2019, 1:01:11 AM12/20/19
to Notakey product announcements
We are pleased to announce new minor version 17 of our core authentication server. The referred version number is 2.17.0. Install this version with "ntk sys update". As usual, no additional housekeeping necessary after update.

This version includes:
  • Extended V3 API functionality adding support for individual user device management;
  • Additional functionality for user management API, user lookup methods, and separate scopes for changing and reading user information;
  • Configurable user notifications for authentication profiles in case of failures;
  • On error callback event for authentication profiles, invoked when authentication profile processing fails internally or one or more callbacks fail;
  • Added V3 API method for canceling sent authentication request, e.g. in cases where service provider sends authentication requests to a group of users, and only a single response is required;
  • Minor visual improvements;
  • Cluster backend can be configured partially, e.g. specifying only cluster host.