April 1st Updates

Hillary Stasonis

Apr 2, 2020, 8:23:19 AM4/2/20
to naps...@northandoverpublicschools.com

NAPS April 1, 2020 Updates

  • We are working to finalize our plans for the transition from enrichment activities to remote learning opportunities that are more robust and provide more structure for our students during the extended school closure (April 6- May 4).  We ask that you watch for communication from your building principals about detailed information and resources at the end of the week.

  • The pick-up site for Free Meals has changed from Stevens Memorial Library to North andover High School as of today. In addition, we have revised the pick up and delivery schedule from Monday thru Friday to Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Participants will now be able to pick up double meals on Monday and Wednesday, and triple meals on Friday. As always, we ask that those who wish to participate do so by pre-ordering on line as this helps ensure we have enough meals for all who need them.

  • Please click here to see a letter from the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education's Commissioner Riley, which he has asked we send to families.

  • Please continue to reinforce social distancing with your children and visit our website for updated information and resources from both the Town and School Department.

  • Thank you for your support and patience during the past weeks. We realize that you are all dealing with many different responsibilities and that these have been difficult days. We are grateful for the dedicated NAPS staff and supportive NA community.