March 25 Update

Zagarri, Beverly

Mar 25, 2020, 5:40:47 PM3/25/20
to NAPS News

Dear NAPS Community,

At a press conference on Wednesday March 25, 2020, Governor Charlie Baker announced he is extending his mandatory closure of all Massachusetts public schools to May 4, 2020.

As I mentioned in a message to the NAPS Community yesterday, developments concerning Covid-19 are changing frequently, and we were anticipating the possibility of an extended closure.  The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education is scheduled to provide guidelines and expectations  to all districts this Friday. We understand this is a challenging time and your health and well-being  are our highest priorities. We will communicate further information as it becomes available.

Dr. Gregg T. Gilligan, Superintendent

--
Bev Zagarri
Admin Assistant to the Superintendent