Last few places for cataloguing and digitisation training

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Norfolk Archives Network

未读,
2021年5月21日 04:21:022021/5/21
收件人 Norfolk Archives Network
Dear all,

We still have spaces available on our Cataloguing, Digitisation and Oral History sessions. So if anyone missed out last year, or would like a refresher, the details and availability are below.

 All sessions will be held via Zoom:

 Arranging and Cataloguing your Archive Collections

This will cover what you should think about when coming up with a structure for your catalogue, and what information to capture to both meet archival standards and be researcher friendly.

·         Tuesday 25th May, 10:00-12:00 (1 space remaining)

·         Wednesday 2nd June, 14:00-16:00 (2 spaces remaining)

Digitisation Procedures and Practical Tips

This will cover why digitisation is important, how to create a digitisation plan, the basic procedures for digitising your collections, and practical tips for setting up digitisation spaces and workflows.

·         Friday 28th May, 14:00-16:00 (3 spaces remaining)

·         Thursday 3rd June, 10:00-12:00 (3 spaces remaining)

Setting Up, Recording and Managing Oral Histories

This will cover planning for projects, participation and recording agreements, conducting interviews, audio recording equipment, and managing, preserving and editing recordings.

·         Tuesday 15th June, 14:00-16:00 (5 spaces remaining)

·         Thursday 17th June, 10:00-12:00 (6 spaces remaining)

 To book please respond to robin....@norfolk.gov.uk with the name and email address of the person to attend, the community archive group they belong to, and the date of the session you would like to book. I will confirm the booking via email.

 If you are unable to make the dates or get a place, we will be recording our presentations and making them available as videos for you to watch at your convenience and share with your group.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子