Re archive cataloguing software

Sharon Coates

Jan 1, 2021, 12:11:09 PM1/1/21
to Norfolk Archives Network
Hello. I am part of the Martham archive group. We are just beginning the process of cataloguing some of our archives, and would be interested in any recommended free software which might help us please. I have found several free archive software programmes by just doing a web search. Can anyone recommend something that we could link an accession form and a catalogue that could be updated/accessed by several users using both Apple and Microsoft. We are aiming for a system that could easily be accessed via our website.

Am I asking for the something which may not exist.  Many thanks .