Community Archives Project: Goodbye!

Norfolk Archives Network

Oct 31, 2022, 5:36:50 AM10/31/22
to Norfolk Archives Network

Dear all,

 Today is my final day as project manager for the Community Archives: Skills, Support and Sustainability project. It has been a great pleasure for me to work on this project and to meet and work with you all, in person or otherwise! I hope you have all found the resources, training and materials we have provided to be useful, and now have a better idea of how to look after and use your collections.

Just a reminder of the resources that are still available to use:

 The Community Archives Toolkit: Community archives toolkit - Archives (norfolk.gov.uk)

The Norfolk Archives Network Forum: Norfolk Archives Network - Google Groups

The Community Archives YouTube playlist: (889) Community Archives: Skills, Support and Sustainability - YouTube

 Going forward, you can contact my colleagues at the Norfolk Record Office’s general enquiries address: nor...@norfolk.gov.uk or post on the Forum. A number of my colleagues have been trained up on using the resources so will be best placed to help you. We are also looking into various ways that the NRO can provide support to community archive groups in the future, so we will keep you posted on any developments.

 I am going to remain at the NRO for the time being, working on the ‘Change Minds’ project. You can read about it here: Change Minds.

 Thank you all for your enthusiasm and support over the last couple of years, and I look forward to our paths crossing again in future!

 Best wishes,

 Robin

Imogen Radford

Oct 31, 2022, 8:04:08 AM10/31/22
to Norfolk Archives Network
Hi Robin
it's been brilliant, so helpful, and it's great that so many resources are there for us to continue to use. It has been a pleasure to work with you.
Your new project sounds great – all the best for that.
All the best
Imogen