Paston Footprints events at the Norfolk Record Office

Norfolk Record Office

Jul 16, 2021, 2:55:41 AM7/16/21
to Norfolk Archives Network

Hello,

The Norfolk Record Office, which is based at the Archive Centre at the County Hall Campus on Martineau Lane, Norwich has an  new exhibition

Finding Paston Footprints: 400 Years of Norfolk Life

which is taking place from Tuesday 10 August to Friday 29 October 2021.

To complement this exhibition we have a range of free events, which include talks and workshops, both in-person and online.

 All details can be found here

Many thanks for your support

Kären E Gaffney | Education and Outreach Assistant

Norfolk Record Office, The Archive Centre, Martineau Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 2DQ

+44 (0) 1603 222599 | karen....@norfolk.gov.uk | www.archives.norfolk.gov.uk

Find out about our free online summer- early autumn programme here

Find out about our free Paston Footprints Events here

Join the NRO’s mailing list here to learn about our latest news and events