Survey about a digital toolkit from The National Archives

Norfolk Archives Network

Oct 29, 2021, 5:38:18 AM10/29/21
to Norfolk Archives Network
Dear all,

I have copied below a request from The National Archives. They are running a survey about what archive groups might want from a 'Digital Engagement Toolkit', similar to our Community Archives toolkit, including what you want to learn about to show off your collections digitally. This could include: using social media, creating podcasts, or putting images on a websites gallery. The survey closes tonight, so you may need to be quick!

What would you like to see in a digital engagement toolkit from The UK National Archives?

We’re currently running a quick survey to see what support archives would find useful in terms of creating content and telling stories in digital spaces. Do you want to be a better blogger or savvier with social media? Do you want to be a pro at podcasts or start experimenting with exhibitions online?

Please let us know where your current strengths are and what you’d like help with in this survey by the end of Friday 29 October: https://forms.gle/gqejPbpNv45LpmCX9

The results from this survey will help us to create the most relevant toolkit to you. We’ll be developing this toolkit in collaboration with YelloBrick, as part of our Plugged In Powered Up digital capacity building strategy for the sector.

Thank you very much for taking the time to participate in the survey. If you have any additional questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us at a...@nationalarchives.gov.uk quoting Digital Engagement Toolkit Survey in the subject line.

Message has been deleted