Community Archives celebration - Thank You!

Norfolk Archives Network

Jun 10, 2022, 5:56:05 AM6/10/22
to Norfolk Archives Network

Dear all,

Thank you all again for attending or otherwise contributing to yesterday’s Community Archives celebration, I’m glad that so many of you enjoyed it and I hope you got the opportunity to meet each other, swap ideas, and perhaps plan further projects and collaborations!

 Thanks to those who brought in material on the day, lent items and recordings for the displays, or who wrote a blog post for the NRO blog. An especially big thanks who gave presentations in the afternoon, it was a really interesting series of talks.

If you haven’t had the chance to set down some ideas for future projects, and how we could help you with them, or if you’ve had any new ideas, please could you complete the attached questionnaire and return to me within the next couple of weeks.

What happens next - questionnaire.docx