Girlguiding Norfolk's Archive Resource Centre open for HODs

Archivist (Girlguiding Norfolk)

Sep 7, 2021, 5:28:12 AM9/7/21
to Norfolk Archives Network
The ARC is busy preparing for its HODs offer, both online (Sat 11th) at Girlguiding Norfolk Archive Resource Centre - ARC | Facebook and face-to-face at the ARC on 18th and 19th September.
We have been researching our archives for evidence of old cooking methods - come along and have a go yourself! Also all sorts of other things going on. Have a look at the amazing Patteson Lodge estate, peep into the ARC, see what we have been up to over lockdown, enjoy some geocaching and a delicious scone and cup of tea or coffee.

We look forward to welcoming you.

Helen

Helen Green

Girlguiding Norfolk County Archivist

ARC (Archive Resource Centre)

14 Gt Hautbois Rd, Coltishall

NR12 7JN

Open Mondays 10-4 and other times by arrangement

Follow us on
Facebook:   Girlguiding Norfolk Archive Resource Centre - ARC
Instagram:   Girlguiding Norfolk ARC
Twitter:      @GGNorfolkARC

HODs fb 1 (1)[2806].png