Jobs and projects for volunteers over lockdown

Robin Sampson

Feb 19, 2021, 11:30:32 AM2/19/21
to Norfolk Archives Network
Dear all,

we're interested to hear about what your volunteers have been working on over lockdown. Are there any jobs they've been able to do remotely, without access to the physical collections?

We'd be very grateful if you could reply with some examples - it might help to inspire other groups about what they could be working on!

many thanks,

Robin

Robin Sampson

Feb 24, 2021, 8:11:11 AM2/24/21
to Norfolk Archives Network, Robin Sampson
Hello all,

attached is an interesting update from the team at Loddon Parish Study, haring what they have been up to over the lockdown period. Please do feel free to post your own updates here!

Working on Our Archive in Loddon during Lockdowns.pdf