Scale of charges for supplying copies of digital images

benne...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2022, 4:08:44 PM10/17/22
to Norfolk Archives Network
Has any community archive group compiled a scale of prices, aimed at the public, who wish to order copies of digital images from their collection? We are already aware of the charges set in place by NRO and the Norfolk Heritage Centre which can be found on their websites.
However, we wonder if any other group has established an effective administrative procedure for digital image sales and  published a price list.  We would be delighted to hear from you to link up and find out more. With thanks and best wishes from Chloe Veale, Brundall Local History Group.