New Volunteer Recruitment and Management training video

Skip to the first unread message

Norfolk Archives Network

27 July 2022, 9:41:59 am27/7/22
to Norfolk Archives Network
Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce a new training video for the Norfolk Record Office's YouTube channel - this is a recorded version of our recent Volunteer Recruitment and Management online training session.

This will be the final video recorded for the Community Archives playlist. We have recorded videos for all of our online training, plus a few 'tutorials' on particular software programmes that you might find useful for your archive management.

You can view the whole playlist here, if you've not done so already: Community Archives: Skills, Support and Sustainability - YouTube