Heritage Open Days - programme to support getting young people involved

Archivist (Girlguiding Norfolk)

Feb 8, 2022, 5:41:00 AM2/8/22
to Norfolk Archives Network

As mentioned at the board meeting yesterday.... we benefitted from this last year. It was an excellent programme of training; our young person and the ARC gained a huge amount from it, as well as the funding to help deliver a great event. Thought someone else might be interested. The competition to get on it was tough. 90 applicants I think it was, but Norfolk got two places out of the eleven. Worth a go, though short time scale.

Do get in touch if you want to know anything else about our experience.

New Wave - deadline 13th Feb

Building on the outcomes of our pilot this is your chance to learn how to reach a young adult audience alongside other members of your community, and with help from expert speakers. Whilst this is primarily a training programme, there’s also some money to help you make it happen!

Take action! Apply by midnight 13th February - Here’s the link to more info on the programme and the application pack

Helen

Helen Green

Girlguiding Norfolk County Archivist

ARC (Archive Resource Centre)

14 Gt Hautbois Rd, Coltishall

NR12 7JN

Open Mondays 10-4 and other times by arrangement

Follow us on
Facebook:   Girlguiding Norfolk Archive Resource Centre - ARC
Instagram:   Girlguiding Norfolk ARC
Twitter:      @GGNorfolkARC