Archive Surgeries

Norfolk Archives Network

Jun 10, 2022, 5:56:32 AM6/10/22
to Norfolk Archives Network

Dear all, over the next few weeks we will be hosting ‘Archive Surgeries’ at locations across the county, so that groups from particular areas can come and see us in person to discuss their groups and collections and ask for advice. Please let me know if you like to attend one or more of these:

  • West and North Norfolk, Wednesday 15th June at the Kings Lynn Borough Archive, 12pm-5pm
  • Broadland, Wednesday 22nd June at the Girlguiding Norfolk’s ARC centre in Coltishall, 12pm-4pm
  • South Norfolk, Thursday 30th June at Long Stratton Library, 12pm-4pm
  • Norwich, Tuesday 5th July at the Norfolk Record Office, 12pm-5pm

Norfolk Archives Network

Jun 13, 2022, 11:17:15 AM6/13/22
to Norfolk Archives Network, Norfolk Archives Network
Dear all,

just a reminder that the first of these sessions is coming up this Wednesday at King's Lynn Borough Archive. Please forward to any groups or individuals who you feel might be interested.

Norfolk Archives Network

Jun 21, 2022, 4:09:21 AM6/21/22
to Norfolk Archives Network, Norfolk Archives Network
Dear all,

just a reminder that the second in our series of Archive Surgeries will be held at Girlguiding Norfolk's ARC centre in Coltishall tomorrow between 12 and 4. Please let me know if you're planning to come! It will be really useful to hear what you've been up to, and also whether you have further ideas for projects that we can help you with.

Message has been deleted

Robin Sampson

Jun 28, 2022, 4:09:50 AM6/28/22
to Norfolk Archives Network, Norfolk Archives Network
Hello all,

our next Archive Surgery will be 12pm-4pm on Thursday 30th June at Long Stratton Library. If you'd like to attend and haven't already done so, please could you message me at robin....@norfolk.gov.uk

Norfolk Archives Network

Jul 4, 2022, 4:13:15 AM7/4/22
to Norfolk Archives Network, rwsam...@gmail.com, Norfolk Archives Network
Dear all,

tomorrow we are holding the last of our archive surgeries. This one will be held at the Norfolk Record Office between 12pm and 5pm. If you haven't had a chance to attend any of the others, please feel free to come along to this one, and have a think about what you want to do next, and how we could help you do it.

If you're planning to come along and haven't already let me know, please email robin....@norfolk.gov.uk to book.