All-cohort social, Wednesday 2nd March 5-6pm

Norfolk Archives Network

Feb 2, 2022, 6:39:03 AM2/2/22
to Norfolk Archives Network

Dear all,

I’m pleased to offer Community Archives project partners the opportunity to attend another ‘all-cohort’ social meeting, which will be a chance for groups from every cohort to get to know each other, ask questions, talk about their projects, and show off their collections. This social will take place on Wednesday 2nd March from 5pm-6pm. It will be a completely informal session, so just bring yourself and perhaps some tea and biscuits!

Please forward this invitation to any of your group members who may be interested. We’ll put a limit of 3 attendees per group to give as many groups as possible the chance to attend.

If you’d like to join this social, please email robin....@norfolk.gov.uk with your name and that of the group you represent.

Peter Lavender

Feb 28, 2022, 3:40:45 PM2/28/22
to Norfolk Archives Network, Ann Meakin
Dear Robin,

I had hoped to attend on 2nd March but have been summoned down to Ipswich for a meeting. I believe Ann Meakin from Martham Local History Group Archive will attend.   I do hope it goes well.

Best wishes,

Peter

Imogen Radford

Feb 28, 2022, 4:23:00 PM2/28/22
to Peter Lavender, Norfolk Archives Network
Hi
I can't come either, hope it goes well.

 I didn't get the original invite. Not sure what the cohort is, so maybe I'm not part of it!
Imogen