#Archive30

Norfolk Record Office

Apr 7, 2021, 4:56:23 AM4/7/21
to Norfolk Archives Network
#Archive30 is an annual social media promotion by @ARAScot (Archives and Records Association) each April.  They suggest a twitter hashtag for each day.  NRO (@NorfolkRO) and Kings Lynn Borough Archives via Stories of Lynn ( @storiesoflynn) take part each year, along with many archives, libraries, community archives etc.   we use it highlight collections, our service and to promote events.
You don't have to post each day, just the ones you want, it is really excellent way to promote the social media of your group.
Don't forget to tag @ARAScot #Archive30 @NorfolkRO
Happy to like and retweet any we see.Archive30 2021.jpg