Schedule for the Community Archives Project Celebration, Thursday 9th June, 10am-4pm

Norfolk Archives Network

May 31, 2022, 7:03:18 AM5/31/22
to Norfolk Archives Network
Dear all,

for those of you who are coming to the project celebration at The Norfolk Record Office's Archives Centre, or are interested in attending, please see the attached schedule.

If you haven't said you are attending in person, and would like to, please contact myself or Sophie and state:

1) Whether you want to come for the whole day, or either the morning or afternoon sessions
2) Whether you would like to book lunch (and if so whether you have any dietary requirements)

Alternatively, you can view our afternoon talks between 2pm-4pm on Zoom at the following link:

Join Zoom Meeting

Community Archives Project Celebration Schedule.docx

his...@wherryalbion.com

Jun 1, 2022, 8:37:23 AM6/1/22
to Norfolk Archives Network

Hi Robin and Sophie

Thanks for the info.

I have a bit of an unresolved health problem  at the moment and I’m not sure where that is going. So there is a bit of doubt.

I’ve had a word with Trevor but he his involved in managing his wife’s treatment at the moment.

Don’t get old!

Will know more next week

Very sorry about this

Martin

Archivist (Girlguiding Norfolk)

Jun 1, 2022, 8:42:25 AM6/1/22
to Norfolk Archives Network, Treasurer (Girlguiding Norfolk), ai...@aol.com, aert...@gmail.com
Hi Robin

So, this is the situation, I think!

Catherine Morrey and myself for the morning.  No lunch for us
For all day, Aileen Beck and Alice Talbot. Yes please lunches. Aileen needs gluten and lactose free please and preferably no nuts either.

I am attaching our presentation and Aileen and Alice will do that, thanks.

When do you want the logbook for the large corridor display case please? We are going to lend you one of our Sandringham logbooks...

Many thanks.
Helen

Helen Green

Girlguiding Norfolk County Archivist

ARC (Archive Resource Centre)

14 Gt Hautbois Rd, Coltishall

NR12 7JN

Open Mondays 10-4 and other times by arrangement

Follow us on
Facebook:   Girlguiding Norfolk Archive Resource Centre - ARC