Some spare places for tour of Norfolk Record Office 8 November 10 a.m.

Imogen Radford

Nov 4, 2021, 12:36:33 PM11/4/21
to Norfolk Archives Network

We have a few spare places for Tour of Norfolk Record Office 8 November 1000-1200. A chance to see behind the scenes and find out how you can access the fascinating records there, and see documents about swimming and recreation in Norfolk. This is part of a programme of training for volunteers in the Tales from the River project, but you don’t have to commit to be a volunteer to come along – anyone who is interested is welcome to get in touch with me if they would like to come.

 More about the project and the training here, https://www.imogensriverswims.co.uk/blog/os-brecks-2/tales-river-training-july-nov-2021/ .

Volunteers in the project will be doing research and chatting to people about their memories. And if you or someone else you know has an interesting story to tell to our volunteers about outdoor swimming or other river recreation, or know someone who has, or have interesting photos or other information, do get in touch https://www.imogensriverswims.co.uk/blog/os-brecks-2/outdoor-swimming-photos-or-stories-to-share/

Best wishes

Imogen

Imogen Radford

Healing Waters and Tales from the River project lead

07932 137 593

imog...@googlemail.com

www.imogensriverswims.co.uk/blog/os-brecks-2/

@OSBrecks: