Community Archives training videos available on YouTube

Norfolk Archives Network

Jun 30, 2021, 9:38:47 AM6/30/21
to Norfolk Archives Network

Dear all,

 I am pleased to announce that we have added recorded versions of our recent training sessions to the Norfolk Record Office’s YouTube channel. This comprises the new Collections Management and Preservation sessions plus updated versions of the Cataloguing, Oral History and Digitisation sessions that we ran last year.

 You can find all of the videos on the Community Archives project playlist: Community Archives: Skills, Support and Sustainability - YouTube

 Each recording will link to the relevant section on our Community Archives Toolkit, and also has an optional survey for viewers to complete.

 Please feel free to share these videos with your group members and any other parties you feel might be interested.