Project update: Sophie Cabot

Norfolk Archives Network

Jul 26, 2022, 6:48:28 AM7/26/22
to Norfolk Archives Network
Dear all,

I'm sad to say that Sophie's contract has come to an end and she has left the Community Archives project. I'm sure, like me, you are very sad to see her go - she has been a fantastic addition to the team and has done some excellent work, including developing the 'Archiving the Pandemic' and 'Volunteer Management' training, and working with a number of groups, including co-founding the Norwich Jewish Heritage Group. I'd like to say a big thank you to Sophie and best of luck for the future.

I am still working part-time on the Community Archives Project for the next few months, and am available to answer any of your questions and purchase equipment and materials for those partner groups who have not yet done so.

Robin