Deeds

Jayne Greenacre

Nov 26, 2020, 6:24:46 AM11/26/20
to Norfolk Archives Network
Hello,
A local solicitor is in the process of clearing out their deeds and writing to the owners of them to see if they want them returned. They have a set of unwanted deeds relating to a propety in Hellesdon that are due to be shredded in a few days time. I am told that they are written in copperplate and have a wax seal. I am sorry I do not know what property they relate to but it obviously is of some age.
Are they of interest to a group local to Hellesdon? If so please let me know and I will claim them and pass them on.
Jayne Greenacre, Acle Community Archive Group

Jayne Greenacre

Nov 26, 2020, 7:26:24 AM11/26/20
to Norfolk Archives Network, Jayne Greenacre
A home has been found with the Hellesdon Community Group.

celia sutton

Nov 26, 2020, 8:01:46 AM11/26/20
to Norfolk Archives Network, jayne...@gmail.com
Thanks Jayne,
Is it possible to find out if they have any others from other areas, or was this a one-off?
Celia Sutton, Brundall Local History Group